Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday night in London, Ontario

I've had a very chill evening tonight. I am sitting in my hotel room right now so let me tell you about it.

First off. I should be in Montreal right now for the beginning of a bachelor party.
Instead, I am sitting in London, ON because I had to work today all day and I'll be at the same conference againg tomorrow.

So, I stayed here tonight (also skipped out on the Company Christmas Party cause that was all the way back in Woodbridge). Tonight, after working, I came home and watched some TV, then I went to the gym and worked out. I wanted to go in the pool/hot tub after but there were TOO many people and they didn't look too friendly so I said fugg it. Came back and did some e-mail for work. Then, got ready and went out for dinner to Take Sushi. I've eaten at that restaurant quite a bit (almost every time I come here for work). I was sitting alone at the sushi bar and there were two Japanese guys sitting beside me. They were progressively getting drunker and drunker as the evening went along. It was hilarious. The chef gave me a complimentary unagi hand roll which was okay. The China roll that they have is definitely money. It's got tempura, hot sauce, toasted sesame seeds and salmon. So yummy. Came back to the hotel and now it's time to start packing and get ready for bed.

I gotta get a decent sleep so I'm able to party all night tomorrow in Montreal!

Until we meet again...

No comments: