Sunday, September 05, 2004

Back to School

Wow my friends. It is that time of year already. 1 more day of the CNE. Labour Day Long weekend or one of the busiest days at the airport - you take your bet but this year...September 6 is that day. i am in London right now, just finished packing and I'm heading to bed soon.

Sadly, my vacation is over and I must fly home tomorrow. It's been a great time hanging around Amsterdam, London and Budapest - had a blast everywhere and met a tonne of great people from all over the world. I've got some funny Budapest stories about meeting random people - including the Irish couple who taught me how to pour the perfect pint of Guiness. The Israeli guy that I chilled with. The Mexican architect who shared a lot of history. The Hungarian 16 year old boy who ended up being my impromptu tour guide for about 4 hours. And lastly, the American girl who was originally from Scarborough but who now lives in San Francisco. I'll share more stories with y'all at a later date.

I've gotta leave my brother's flat tomorrow morning by about 9:00 am and I don't reach Toronto until something like 8:30 pm in the night. I don't have a direct flight (the wonders of Aeroplan) so instead, I am flying via Pitsburgh and I've got a 3 hour lay-over there. :o(

Time for bed. See you when I get back.

No comments: