Sunday, October 17, 2004

Spam on Cell Phones???

I got a text message tonight from "No Name, No Number" and it said something to the effect of "La Rouge Niteclub open this Sunday and every week for Live to Air. No cover before 11:00. Call XXX-XXX-XXXX for guest list"

What the hell is that??? How do I get spam as a text message? I didn't know they could do that? Man, spam is coming everywhere. I sometimes get spammed by Telus but I expected that because they are my service provider. Are they selling my info to other third parties now?

Something silly is happening.

Oh yeah, I finally finished "The Life of Pi". I started it last month and finished it yesterday. Good book. Just don't think it lived up to the lofty expectations I had set for it. Now, I am reading Holy Cow by Sarah MacDonald and so far, it is great.

Time for a new week...

No comments: