Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Well folks, the Red Devils finally lost and the dream is over. I'm glad that the game was fairly played and well refereed though cause I was getting really tired of all this conspiracy theory stuff. I really think that some bad calls were made, espeically in the Spanish game but this whole conspiracy theory stuff is a bit over the top.

Today was a reality check. I had an orientation at for my new job that is starting in just over a month. It was the strangest feeling cause they were talking about all these things that I'll be doing in the future but the whole time, I kept thinking in my head that this was just like another co-op workterm so I wasn't really taking it seriously at first. Then, I had to stop myself and tell myself that this is the rest of my life (for a little while anyway). It's weird to think that this is real now. No more school to hide behind. This is the real deal and I've gotta cope with that. I'm sure that once I get into the swing of it, it'll be fine but until then, I will continue to stress about it I am sure.

Last night was great. I went to the Ehiopian House with Tchao, JLo, Ruth, Tai, Jamie, Mae, Jen So, Cristine, Winnie and Sarah. It was a lot of fun and I think that everyone liked trying something new. The food was pretty good and the service was nice. I really liked the decor of the place and thought it was pretty cozy. Ethiopian food is definitley good to eat in big groups like that because it is so social and there is a lot of sharing. After dinner, JLo, Winnie, Tchao and I grabbed some Movenpick ice cream and had to wait for the slowest ice cream scooper in the entire world. I suppose that's okay though cause the ice cream was REALLY good.

Tomorrow the plan is:

7:30 am Brazil - Turkey match
10:00 am - Jog
afternoon - finalize finances, do some work stuff, start my scrapbook, start my webpage

we'll see how this all goes...

No comments: