Thursday, August 25, 2005

Prairie Goks

Sitting at the airport in Saskatoon about to board my flight... Surfing on wireless internet. Pretty cool I'd say. Why the heck can't Pearson in Toronto do something in conjunction with Bell Sympatico and provide a similar service. Instead, there is nothing. But here - you can surf wireless using SaskTel service. It's something like $5.00/hour but totallyg ood and a great way to kill the time.

This week, I've been in Saskatoon, Regina and Moose Jaw. All happening metropolis' in Saskatchewan. Good times indeed! In Moose Jaw on Tuesday night, I stayed at the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa and my room had a jacuzzi in it! It was huge!!! Totally random but pretty cool. I definitely took advantage of that. too bad i was the lonely salesman on the road. Last night in Saskatoon, I stayed at the Sheraton and had the luxury of sleeping in one of those Heavenly Beds. MAN - THOSE BEDS ROCK. They are so damn comfortable.

Okay, time for boarding for my flight.
Until we meet again.

p.s. Mad shoutouts to John and Sandra for taking some tie to stop to chill with me during their drive home from Toronto to Peace River (yeah, that's about 45 hours or something...). It was great to see you guys here in Saskatoon!

No comments: