Sunday, April 14, 2002

it's 11:39 pm. i am going to bed soon and i have done NO bioprocessing all day long. damn, i have my work cut out for me tomorrow and tuesday. oh well, it'll get done so no use fretting. i just walked home from ruth's dinner and it is such a beautiful night outside. ruth, thank you very much...the mussels were fantastic. the chocolate mousse was super. also, not to be outdone, my food last night turned out to be really good so I was really happy. My audience really enjoyed it too.

The regular season has officially ended and the playoffs are on their way!!! Yeah!!! Man, I can't believe that I am gonna miss the entire playoffs (well except for the first few games of each series). In case you didn't know, here are the matchups:

Eastern Conference
Boston vs. Montreal
Philadelphia vs. Ottawa
Carolina vs. New Jersey
Toronto vs. New York Islanders

Western Conference
Detroit vs. Vancouver
Colorado vs. Los Angeles
San Jose vs. Phoenix
St. Louis vs. Chicago

Wow, this is gonna be great and the Leafs are gonna be awesome. I am calling it here first...right here. right now. BOTH NUMBER ONE SEEDS ARE GOING DOWN! Detroit will lose to Vancouver AND Boston will lose to Montreal.

Chooey and Mel - great job on the SciBus Grad Networking Guide. I met with Karen today to discuss trip stuff...man, I am getting more and more excited each day. Wow, it's not far away at all...less than 9 days actually!

No comments: