Thursday, April 18, 2002

so, just like that...i am a graduate. i am UW alumni now. wow, that is a weird thing to say. one other thing that tchao pointed out is that i am now a scientist. that was the funniest thing i heard all day.

being done hadn't really sunk in yet today until this evening. i was sitting in the basement watching the raptors game (by the way they won...so bring on the Pistons in the first round) and the hockey games. my parents had this family over for dinner from california. they have a 6 year old son who came down to sit with me and watch the game. during a commercial...he turns to me and says "so, did you go to school today?"

i immediately looked at him with the biggest smile on my face and thought to myself...what an opportune time for that question. i looked at him and said..."yes, i did go to school today but, that was my last day of school EVER." he didn't seem to share the same jubilation that i was experiencing. i think that it's cause he is only in kindergarten and only just beginning. he didn't know that school went past grade 6. wow, he is in for some ride. i was thinking about it and today, i officially finished grade 18.

just took my first malaria pill. let's see if those dreams are all freaky like they say they will be! off to bed...
and a whole lot of shopping tomorrow.

No comments: