Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Completely Different Perspective

Tonight, I am in a hotel room in Sudbury. Guess who is from Sudbury? Give up? Okay...I'll tell you. It's Todd Bertuzzi. I was at the hospital today and his mom and aunt work there. I didn't see them but the folks I was talking to were saying that it's been really tough for them. I just watched Bertuzzi's first public statement on TV since the incident. He was crying and apologetic (as expected). I hope he is being completely sincere about this. I also think however that he'll be suspended for a long time. I was thinking that it must be tough for his family because they must be getting constant questions about the situation. Moreso though...it must be way more difficult for Steve Moore and his family. He has 2 broken vertebrae. That is not cool at all.

Changing gears. I had East Sides for dinner tonight and it was crap. The last time my parents went to East Sides - they hated it. I echo that sentiment after my trip tonight. I don't think I'll be back at that restaurant chain anytime soon... The food just ain't good at all. I feel all bloated and grossed and definitely not fulfilled.

Yawning time. Guess that is my queue...

No comments: