Sunday, March 07, 2004

Everything happens for a reason right?

Tonight I learned something about myself. Let's see where it takes me. Let's see what I do with this new found knowledge. It was truly special during it's time. I hope some day it can be that good again.

In an unrelated note, I watched Scarface tonight and I really didn't like it. I thought it was really slow and Pacino was just getting on my nerves. Half way through the movie, I wanted him to die. I was happy when he was finally shot at the end (sorry if I gave away the ending but it is from 1983 so I think I'm the only one who hasn't seen it yet). I think that the commentary on life portrayed in this movie was crap. And to be honest, I hate seeing people do drugs all the time. Overall, I was not that impressed and wished it wasn't 3 hours long.

First dragonboat practice of the year tomorrow. Let's see how this new team is. I'll have to decide in the next couple of weeks if I want to join them.

No comments: