Friday, July 30, 2004

11 days have passed

Well, I kinda fell off the wagon for a while. It's funny with this whole blogging thing. I guess you go through spurts. Cause, there were times in the past that no matter what I was doing, I would be thinking "I've gotta blog about that" but for the past couple of weeks, I have been so unmotivated with doing this. I just kinda felt like it was a bit of a chore. Not sure why I would feel that way but whatever. I'm here now.

I saw the Bourne Supremacy this week. I liked it. Just kept going from the first one although I did enjoy the first one better. Rarely are the second movie of a sequel as good as the first. I guess cause the first always catches your attention and it's something new or unique. Then, when the second one comes, it's more of a "been there, done that" type of feeling.

Thanks to Ado for letting me know about the Future Shop sale. I bought the 24 Season 1 DVD last night for $28.00 plus taxes. Normally, it's like $75.00 so that was a super score. I have a feeling it's just gonna sit on my shelf collecting dust but that is one of those TV series DVD's that you've gotta have. I am still on the lookout for Season 2. I am kinda scared to start watching it though cause I have a feeling that it will overtake my life just like the first one did a month ago. That wasn't all a bad thing though...

Was in Montreal last weekend for Dragonboat. The team didn't do that great so that was kinda dissapointing. It's a really good festival. Only problem is the lack of shade. Damn, that was a hot sun and we had NO WHERE to hide. Hung out with Sherman most of the weekend in Montreal and he showed me his former hangouts. I had those chien chaud Montreal famous hot dogs. Didn't have Montreal smoked meat this time though. Special thanks go to my friend Danielle for letting me stay at her condo the whole weekend. That was so awesome and I truly appreciate it.

Also been playing A LOT of vball over the past while (well, pretty much for the whole summer). On Wednesday night, my Ashbridges Bay team called Sun of a Beach stayed undefeated. So now we are 14 and 0. We are playing WICKED. It's true though that our competition hasn't been that great throughout. Some teams have given us a run for a little while but we always manage to pull it out. Our serving is kick ass. Everything is great. Can't wait to play next Wednesday night. But before that happens, I'm sure we will set up a game or two this long weekend.

I love long weekends.
Enjoy folks...

No comments: