Friday, July 09, 2004

NaViGaTe ThE sTrEeTs

I opened my e-mail yesterday only to find a random e-mail from a stranger. It wasn't spam. It was a response to one of my blogs from a few weeks ago. Remember when I was talking about that amazing "City Chase" event. Well, it turns out that there is another one happening in Toronto in August.

It's on August 21st and the cost is $35 per person or $70 for a team. Check out the details...

Navigate the Streets (sorry the site is kinda slow)

Also, you can check out some sample clues for the Toronto race last year (just navigate to the bottom of the blog)

Who's in??? I am definitely very interested in doing this.

Now, I gotta start thinking about a teammate. Please apply within. I am looking for someone in good shape, with directional sense, someone who can read a map, someone with a cell phone and lastly, you must enjoy long walks on the beach.

Thank you very much to the random e-mailer who passed on this information. I really appreciate it! Maybe I'll see you at the race. Let me know if you're going (or if you did it last year)...

No comments: