Friday, July 16, 2004

It's already been a year?
 
Today marks the one-year anniversary of the death of my uncle, Kama Chitnis. I can't believe it's been over a year since I last saw Kama kaka and spent time with him. Last Sunday, we attended a Hindu ceremony that marked the occasion and it was really great to think about him. Today, my thoughts were with him and his family.
 
My news of late is as follows...I took my niece Ankita to the zoo this afternoon/evening. It was great to spend time with her as always. This weekend is going to be busy. I am dragonboating in Waterloo all day tomorrow. Playing golf on Sunday morning and playing Beach Volleyball on Sunday afternoon.
 
Talk to you all soon and enjoy your weekends.
Kama kaka - I'll see you on the golf course on Sunday morning.
 

No comments: