Thursday, September 01, 2005

Old Skool Reunion

So, I just saw a guy tonight that I havne't seen since (we think) Grade 3. That is about 19 years by my calculations. Crazyness for sure. His name is Jigar and he used to live close to me. We were in JK, SK and Grade 1 together. I don't remember Grade 2 and then he left the school in Grade 3. We reconnected through Friendster last year. And have been messaging since cause he lives in Scottsdale, Arizona and was doing a lot of travel for work (but not to all the glamourous places that I get to go to). Actually, I think it's kinda the opposite...

In any case, he know works for the same company as me in a Healthcare Consulting role and we now know many of the same people which is hilarious. It was totally good to reconnect with him tonight. Completely out of the blue.

I think I may try to head out to Arizona at some point this Fall or Winter - it seems like it is quite beautiful out that way and there will definitely be tonnes of outdoors stuff to do.

I'm out. Gotta rest up for a busy weekend.
And I can't wait cause it's an EXTRA long one for me this time around...

p.s. One last thing - all the looters in New Orleans and the surrounding area should be hung. They are absolutely scum of the earth preying on people when they are down. Actually, i'll qualify this. People who are stealing water and food for survival - i can sympathize with for sure. But those @#@$#@!@##%$@!#$#@!$! that are taking TV's, jewllery, clothes, furniture, etc - WHAT THE HECK FOR??? Also, if you are able bodied enough to carry around all that, why don't you actually go and try and save/help people who are stranded or who have experienced some trauma.

No comments: