Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ouch

I had a follow up appointment this morning after my wisdom tooth surgery of last week. I went in and everything is fine apparently. On the weekend my friends told me that after their surgery, they had a syringe that was used to irrigate the hole created after the surgery. Well, they gave me my syringe today and the nurse showed me how to use it and where to put it. MAN THAT HURT!!! I was in pain when she did it and I have to do it after every meal for the next 4 weeks (not months). WHAT??? Can you believe that? Man, I don't know if i can do this. It hurts more than the surgery did cause I still have swelling inside my mouth.

Oh yeah, in unrelated good news - when I did my cleaning on Sunday night, I found my Fugees CD (the Score). I had been looking for it for years and didn't know where it was. Finally found it in my old Discman that I don't use anymore. So that was a pleasant surprise.

Off to the bustling metropolis of Windsor now...
Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 months? I only did that for about 2 months...maybe I should pull out the old syringe tonight and see if there is any food there.

goks said...

i was wrong. whoops. it's supposed to be 4 weeks.