Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Ladies and Gentleman,

I AM A WORKING MAN!!! Holy cow...I didn't believe that I would be saying that. It feels really odd actually. So far, the first two days of work have been good. I am here in Milwaukee, WI in the north of the midwest within the US. There are the 12 hires from America and the two of us from Canada in total in this program. So, it's only the 14 of us all day everyday. This job and this company is definitely gonna be a very intense experience. Expectations are high. Responsibility is high. Overall, will probably be very stressful. I just really hope that I can continue the "work hard, play hard" philosophy. The class seems really cool. Some really good people and I already feel like I am making some really strong new friendships. The people here are all really sharp and have great personalities. It will be fun hanging out with them for sure. This weekend we are all golfing and going to a cookout. And, tomorrow night Dr. E.Vu is having a cookout at his pad (my most probable new pad in November).

So, you wanted to know about Milwaukee, eh? Well let me tell you. It's pretty much all that I expected. I actually haven't seen the downtown yet but this city is very blue collar. All the food here is in such big portions and very very fatty. That was definitely expected though. So much cheese and beer too.

More to come soon...

No comments: