Sunday, August 04, 2002

the computer is still bruck at times BUT i am enjoying myself nonetheless.

Monday was a really good day. I went to work to meet my manager - cool guy named Robert who has been working in sales of medical equipment for 26 years so he's got a tonne of experience. Man, after these meetings, I start to get scared thinking of all the stuff that I need to know to do this job. It's gonna be crazy for sure. I am AG, a Science and Busine-tist who is going to be explaining medical equipment Scientists. That should be an experience for sure!!!

I also got to see Rachel finally! Welcome back to our wonderful country buddy. I sure did miss you. It has been a long time since we saw each other and hung out. And, thank you so much for the gift...it's great (and it fits).

No comments: