Wednesday, October 09, 2002

I love Vancouver, British Columbia. I arrived here this evening around 7:00 pm and immediately, had perma smile ever since leaving the airport. I am just about to go to bed and I am still feeling great. It was a fantastic evening cause I had Thai food with Jen So and Kris (one of my old roommates from UBC). After, we went to Goo (A Japanese Bar) for some drinks and Kris's girlfriend Leanne joined us. It was a great evening just chilling with those guys and reminiscing with Kris about our times at Fairview Crescent at UBC. Luen, Rachel and Smith - you guys know what I'm talking about.

I am staying at the Sutton Place right in the heart of the city at Robson and Burrard. I walked up and down Robson today and it was so great. Kris told me that UBC has changed (especially the plaza with the McDonald's) so I am excited to go and check that out.

Time for bed but I will talk to ya'll again soon. I still gotta tell you about the rest of my time in Calgary. I did go to Lake Louise on Sunday which was absolutely breathtaking.

Once again - Vancouver is amazing!!!

No comments: