Monday, February 10, 2003

Hello all...long time no write. It's about 9:30 tonight and first of all, Fox - you guys got me tonight! I thought today was the final episode of Joe Millionaire but that damn butler came on at the end and said we would have to wait until next Monday for the special 2 hour finale (including a crazy twist ending that no one will expect). I really want to write more and give you a proper update but I am tired and going to go to bed I think...Here is the quick synopsis. I was in Chicago for the weekend with Kevin, Tai, Jen and Dave and some other peeps. It was a really fun trip and we had a great time.

I just watched this awesome show about traveling in Tokyo on the travel channel. So wicked and I totally want to go back! They showed Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ginza...it was so cool to see it all. Did I say that I really want to go back?

My bro is in London right now for some job interviews...hopefully all goes well and he gets something out of this trip.

Tonight - I made this awesome paella dish...well it was going to be awesome but damnit! I fugged up. I accidentally left the burner on too high and burned some of the rice. Since the heat was so high, it evaporated the water and thus, the rice wasn't totally cooked. The taste was so good but damn, it could have been awesome. I am so embarrased...

Time for bed now. Good night all.

No comments: