Thursday, February 13, 2003

I am 11 days older than Kobe Bryant! What the hell is that about?!?! The boy turns 25 this summer on August 23. And tonight, he dropped 51 points versus Denver (he didn't even play the 4th quarter). This is his 7th straight game with over 35 points. Damn, he is absolutely amazing. He better be the MVP this season...no one can touch him. I remember some articles about 2 years ago...they were talking about a trade - Kobe for Vince straight up. At the time, people (including me) were saying...I don't know - that's a tough call. Where is Kobe's heart? blah blah blah. Damn, don't we look stupid? I have to say that we were quite wrong at that time.

Christine - that is a funny story about your fish. Just ask Mr. Tchao about the poisonous rocks he put in my fishes tank about 18 months ago...
Luen - congrats on the car and I totally understand what you're saying about being a solo driver and contributing to so much pollution. the problem though is that everyone has different schedules so car pooling just aint that feasible all the time
Karen - thanks for sending that link to that "friendster.com" site - that is pretty cool
Etch - way to go with the gym routine...I am doing pretty well so far in February as well (hopefully I'll keep it up)
Malloy - hope that things turn around and i promise...that e-mail is coming soon!

Good night all.


No comments: