Saturday, February 01, 2003

It's 3:00 am and I just got back from the bar. I was in Madison tonight (the capital of Wisconsin) and had an awesome time. We went to this Indian restaurant for dinner and then it turns into a lounge/bar after so it was really cool. The best part is that they have a houka bar which is basically flavoured tobacco. Dude - you get quite a buzz off this stuff and it tastes so good! I'll do some research and find out more about this Indian/Pakistani phenomenon (I think it is anyway). I'm pretty tired right now and can't really concentrate so I'll tell you more about this tomorrow. Good night.

p.s. I just heard that Lebron James got screwed tonight because he accepted 2 throwback jerseys valued at $850 and he isn't allowed to take anything more than $100. So, as of today, he is suspended for the remainder of the season which is pretty crazy...

No comments: