Thursday, January 30, 2003

I am watching Coming to America right now and this is a funny movie. I haven't seen this film in such a long time...I've actually never seen the beginning. By now though they are in New York...so this is where it gets good. You know what...I actually didn't remember the story of this. I didn't realize that Eddie and Arsenio were both from Africa and came to America together. Eddie plays 4 different roles in this film, including an old Jewish guy! And Arsenio plays 4 roles as well. Did you know that Cuba Gooding Jr. is in this movie too and so is Eric La Salle (Dr. Benton from ER).

As an aside - you've gotta love the soundtracks of 80's movies!

I was just talking to Amisha and she is back online so go and check her out. Also, Amisha is going to tell me how to make my page look better so I can't wait for that...

Two more things - Christine - have an excellent birthday. You are truely a great friend and I'm so happy that we've become so much closer over the past year. Getting to know you more has been great and I hope that we continue to become better friends.

Also - Kdot - hope that you have had a great day and happy birthday to you as well. Hopefully when I get back to Toronto in May - we can hang out some more and chill at your new crib. Dude - we still have our $100 bet going on so don't forget it!

I've got a volleyball game now so gotta get going...

No comments: