Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Guess where I am off to in about 6 hours? Yep - you guessed it....Florida. I am off to Florida tomorrow morning for an Ultrasound Sales and Applications conference. I am pretty excited and it's going to be a real good opportunity for me to meet Ultrasound peeps from all over the States and Canada. I'm actually in a weird situation cause just in the last little while, I've found out that my mentor is leaving the company and my manager just left the company, or was he fired? I'm not quite sure yet...but I'll get to the bottom of this. Going to be in West Palm Beach all week at this conference and then on Friday, I am renting a car and driving to Tampa Bay to see my friend who's been there for about 5 or 6 years now. I am excited to see her cause it's been a long time since we hung out.

Aside - since when did Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan get to be such a dynamic duo? Check out Shanghai Nights.

I am not in good shape at all. I've been to the gym once in 2003 and I am not impressed at all. I am finally feeling healthy and it's time to make that transition from a lazy, useless lifestyle to something that is more active. I used to be so much more active. I used to love playing any sport and just being out in the sun or running around. Now, I sit with my lap top or watch some crap on tv or just do other stuff...I have to change this. I have to. No questions asked.

No comments: