Sunday, January 19, 2003

Sup folks. It's been about a week since I last blogged but the reason is primarily that I was sick again at the beginning of the week. I finally went to the doctor on Monday and he prescribed me some drugs. I am on Antibiotics now which is slowly going well. They are definitely taking longer to work than I expected but each day I have been getting a bit better. Man, having a cough/cold for almost 2 weeks truely sucks. I got sick in Toronto right around Thanksgiving when I was home (at the end of November). Then, I was RSNA in Chicago and it got worse. I seemed to get better by about the middle of December and for my Europe trip but right when I got back, I got really sick after New Years and for the first week of January, I was brutal. Then, a week went by and I was feeling better and then last week - it came again. So finally, I had enough and I went to a doctor. Guess what - the drugs costed me $106 bucks for 10 pills. Can you believe that? Drugs in America are crazy. With my global health coverage through work, I am only paying 20% but damn, that is pretty crazy. I don't know how people afford that stuff around here.

Work has been good - I've been getting a lot done this past week and that is great. That whole thing I was blogging about a while back (about me spending more time concentrating on work) - it's paying off and I am seeing results. Speaking of which, after I clean the apartment today - I've gotta get some stuff done for one of my six sigma projects.

I'll write more later but just before I forget - Tai, I've got old G.I. Joe's that I can give you the next time I am home and Luen, I haven't seen Lord of the Rings as well! Gotta get on that!

Talk to ya'll soon...

No comments: