Friday, January 03, 2003

What's up with me always getting sick? I was sick for 3 weeks before the holidays, lost it in Europe and now have gotten sick again. I woke up on the 31st with a scratchy throat. It got better by this morning but sitting at work all day today - it just got progressively worse and worse. I left early and I've been home since about 3. I slept for about 4 hours. It's almost midnight now and I ain't tired so I'm not sure what to do. Jen suggested that I watch a bunch of movies and I think I am going to do that. The only thing is that I get pretty dizzy when I wear my glasses for a long time. Well, I think that I should get to bed now. I am just going to take it easy and rest and relax for the next couple of days. Thank god tomorrow is Friday!

Good NIght...

No comments: