Thursday, June 10, 2004

June

April showers brought May showers.
However now, there are June flowers so all is good.

Man, the weather is getting hot...just like what we're used to in good old hot and sticky Toronto. Get ready for July and August...they should be a treat. Speaking of nice weather - Tchao and I are hosting a BBQ/Beach Volleyball/Dodgeball and whatever else day this Saturday June 12 from 12:00 - 6:00 down at Ashbridges Bay. It should be a good time. We are definitely looking forward to it and the weather is supposed to be GREAT.

Congrats go out to my friends Ketan and Raquel who announced their engagement last week. That is awesome news guys! It's nuts...you guys are getting "all grows up" right before our eyes with your house, the engagement and all those responsimabilities... I'm looking forward to the celebratory bbq in a few weeks!

Also, congrats go out to the Tampa Bay Lightning and Calgary Flames on great seasons. It's too bad the Flames couldn't pull it out. I must say that in Game 7 - they looked surprisingly similar to the Toronto Maple Leafs throughout stretches of this season - inept power play, taking bad penalties, no forecheck...

We finally finished all the painting at the house a week or so ago. Now, it's a lot of spring cleaning. I am throwing out a lot of stuff. Now, I've gotta go through old clothes and papers and stuff. I guess I can throw out a lot of my high school and university notes now. I am also trying to figure out my vacation plans for this summer. One idea is South America (Brazil or Peru). Another idea is Egypt. And, my last idea is the Maritimes cause I've always wanted to travel the East Coast of Canada.

We'll see what happens.
bedtime. night.

No comments: