Wednesday, November 20, 2002

I just bought the Orinoco wireless card for my laptop so now I can surf anywhere around the house. This is pretty damn cool. Dave is the man for setting up this wireless network. I am definitely digging this so far.

Guess what happened to me this weekend. I just found out that i left my CIBC ATM card at the airport in Houston. I took money out and dumb-ass American ATM machines don't make you take your card out first before you get your money. So, as a result - I have my money, I have my receipt but I don't have my card. The only reason I realized today was that I was trying to go on cibc.com to check my statement. Only to realize that I was cardless. After this blog - I've gotta call them to cancel my card and issue me a new one.

Luen and Karen - I just read your pages after a long time and it sounds like you are both having a great time. Seattle and Toronto are both oodles better than Milwaukee. I think I've gotta try one of those Gingerbread Lattes when I am home. Karen - how long are you going to be in Toronto during the holidays? I'll be back from Europe on the 30th and going back to Milwaukee on the 1st. Hopefully, you will still be around...And Karen - I really like the tie and your apartment photos.

Toronto peeps, I'll be home in the Tdot next week for U.S. Thanksgiving so I would love to see you. My flight is booked to arrive in Toronto on Wednesday night (the 27th) at around 8:30 pm. I am going to try and fly standby on the Tuesday night flight at the same time. So if it's not full - I'll be home a day earlier. My time in Toronto is going to be all about relaxing and eating mommy's homecooking. I can't wait for that... While I am home, I may try to do some work in there too but nothing is confirmed on that angle just yet. I am heading back to Milwaukee on Sunday evening (December 1st).

Tonight, we had the best dinner here at home. Risotto, Mashed potatoes and Salmon cooked on the BBQ (which was absolutely money!). We ended up eating so late that it's now 11:30 and we just finished dinner. I definitely have the sleeplys now and cause of all those carbs...even more so. I've gotta be at a training session for 8:30 tomorrow morning so I better get some rest tonight. One good thing is that I've been pretty good with my workout routine so far. It's going well and soon enough, I'll start seeing the rewards of all this hard work.

Last question of the night...I am shopping for a digital camera. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Please help me out. I want to get it soon. I have been reading and found that Canon and Olympus seem to be my best options. I am looking at somewhere between 2.5 and 4.5 megapixels. Thanks guys.

No comments: