Thursday, November 21, 2002

I just finished watching ER and every time I watch that show - I realize how much I love that show. I was absolutely hooked on that show back in the early 90's when it first started and then, when I got to University I stopped watching it as much because when you are living on a floor in residence in first year, it's hard to fight for the tv in the common room. Also, you kind of get a little busier in university with homework and such. I have recently gotten back into the show and it might be also because I am in the industry now. I am going to be selling a lot of the equipment that they use on the show so that is really cool. At our headquarters, we have a show room with all of our top of the line equipment. We bring prospective customers here. It's cool cause the entire cast of ER has signed some of the equipment. The perks of working for the company that also owns NBC.

Who watched the final episode of the Bachelor last night? I certainly didn't. I also missed the Victoria's Secret fashion show. That would have been good.

Yesterday, my brother and I were starting to plan our Europe trip and this is what it's looking like so far (we only have about 8 days which is way too short). Looks like we are doing South France (Nice) and Northern Italy (Florence, Rome and Venice). I can't wait cause it's gonna be so awesome.

Today, I was invited to a luncheon with the CEO of our business. It was called the Key Talent Luncheon and there were about 40 of us newer recruits. It was really awesome to sit around for a couple of hours with Joe and ask him candid questions about the vision of the business and what he sees the future to be in terms of globalization, the competition, our stock price, etc. It was a great experience and quite motivating actually.

I think that I am going to go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow morning - the cable guy is coming anytime between 8 - 12 so I've gotta be around all morning. Hopefully, he comes sooner rather than later cause I've got a meeting at 11:30 so I'll have to take off by 11:00. This weekend - I've gotta do some serious cleaning. Our place isn't that bad at all but you know how I am and how I need to be (eric you definitely know me...)

Allz I gotz to say is that a little OCD never heart anyone.

No comments: