Sunday, November 24, 2002

Ok, I have a problem. We got cable installed on Friday and ever since then, when I haven't been cooking, cleaning, sleeping or out...I have been watching tv (and movies at that). So far, I've watched Dangerous Minds, Castaway, O, My Cousin Vinny, Spy Game, The Wedding Planner, The Negotiator, American Pie 2 and Rush Hour 2. I've seen all of those movies at some point in my life but cause they are on and available so easily, I just keep watching them. I've gotta be more productive. Well, I think that after this weekend, our free movie channels will expire (it's just a promo when you sign up I believe).

Dave is in Toronto right now and will be back this evening. Hopefully, I'll have all the cleaning done by the time he gets back. There isn't much more to do. I've gotta clean my bathroom and vacuum the place. Then - I HAVE to wash my car. I haven't washed it yet (since the 10 hour drive here) so it is pretty filthy. In addition to washing, I gots to figure out how to vacuum it. Hopefully the gas station has one of those portable vacuums as well.

Last night, I made dinner and it was rather crappy. I tried to make chole (Indian chick pea dish). I am really good at making chole but for whatever reason, I wasn't feeling it last night. Also - I tried to make a new bhaji with mushrooms, carrots and peppers. Forgot to put masala and salt in it so it was really bland. I think that I just gotta cook more. It's all about practice and routine. Like anything I guess, once you do it more - you get better. My problem was that during the first three months of my job, I was just eating my mom's cooking all the time and never really doing too much so I got rusty (from my University Days). This will change though... I'll cook for any of you anytime.

The Leafs are improving! Huge win over Philly last night. Now, the Raptors have gotta dispose of Philly this afternoon and we'll be much better off.
Have a good one everyone.

No comments: