Sunday, September 07, 2003

I feel so dry cause it has been so long since I last wrote (almost 6 days in fact). so much has happened but I don't have time to give you a proper sinopsis so I am going to give you the abbreviated version (man I suck cause I did this in my last blog too).

here goes:
- last week from tuesday the 2nd until friday the 5th, I was back in Milwaukee for that Pyramid Power Selling course that I was going to take. It turned out to be a really good and quite benefcial class so I'm actually quite excited to see what outcomes come from it. In other news - life in Milwaukee really hadn't changed. I had a great chance to meet up with a lot of my old buddies so that was awesome. I saw Dave, Veronica and Maggie the first night for dinner and the Meena, Deepika and Sylvia on Wednesday night and finally, most of the rest on Thursday night at a series of clubs, including my old stomping ground - Mantra.
- last week before leaving for Milwaukee (as part of the pre-work for my Sales training class) I test drove a Mini Cooper and a Volvo s40. The Mini was WICKED. i absolutely love that car...it's not the most practical car out there but in terms of style, it is primo.
- all weekend, I was dragonboating at GWN 911 at Ontario Place. Our team came together for a fantastic final race where we were about a MILIsecond out of first place. We were just barely a hair behind them. It was our last race of the season and competition was quite fierce. It'll be interesting to see how the team comes together next year.
- Went to a Marathi community funcation last nght after racing where I did an old skool Indian dance (that I used to do when I was 10. It's called Legim and involves these sticks and bells. And then after racing today, I went to a baby shower for a close family friend.

Man I gotta relax more!
I also gotta sleep cause I am so damn tired and my muscles are aching...

No comments: