Wednesday, September 24, 2003

The provincial election is around the corner and I don't really know who I am giong to vote for just yet. I must say though that I am completely disheartened by the entire process because all each leading candidate does is bash the others. It's absolutely nuts and so childish...the kids, oopps, I mean politicians just fight with each other and call each other names like they are in a school yard. Fundamentally, a lot of them (Eves, McGuinty, etc) are saying the same thing too so I've gotta dig deeper to really understand what is going on. Education. Health Care. Infrastructure. The Deficit/Economy. Those are all key issues! On another political front, Mayor Mel Lastman's last official day was yesterday (I believe). So the city of Toronto will be experiencing some change shortly. Hopefully, it is favourable.

I just fell asleep for 10 minutes...methinks that's my cue to leave.
Lates,

No comments: