Friday, October 24, 2003

I am so hooked on my hockey pool, it is absolutely crazy. I spend at least about 30 minutes on it just about every night looking at stats, contemplating transactions... Blair, it's funny that you wrote that on your blog...I just sent you a message about hockey - go figure man.

This weekend is going to be great. It's Kevin's Birthday dinner tomorrow night at North 44. Should be a fun and rather pricey event. I was looking at the menu online today...looks like some cool grub. I'm always up for new cooking ideas. I clicked on a link from Blair's site - some girl named Kim I think. Anyway, she has an amazing recipe section on her site and I am definitely gonna try some of them (especially the garlic mayonnaise).

I got some Learning Language CDs for my driving while I'm driving to visit customers. I got spanish for now. Let's see how it goes. I think this could be an excellent way to pass the time (especially those days when I'm driving 3 or 4 hours). Thanks for the idea bro...I'll let you know how it comes out.

Last thing - Blogger sucks @$$ and I can't get most of my archives from more than 6 months ago. What the hell is that? Why have an "archive" section if you aren't going to keep them? If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get them back, I would really appreciate them. As of now, I am quite annoyed that I don't have them...and there doesn't seem to be a way to get them back.

No comments: