Friday, December 26, 2003

Boxing Day 2003

It's 9:50 am and I am at home after visiting some stores this morning. I was out of the house by 7:45 today and on my way to Future Shop for my first stop. I got to the store at Warden and McCowan and it was literally a scene out of some crazy mob movie. There were people everywhere. Sales Associates in their powder blue shirts were running around like Gladiators. I was on a mission to find my digital camera. The Canon SD100. There was no way in hell that I was gonna get it cause the store opened at 6:00 or 7:00 am today and I was just WAY TOO LATE. My smarts then took over and I thought...let me go to Henry's at Kennedy Commons cause they don't open till 9:00 am. I got there. Was first in line (waited in my car till they opened). Once the door opened, I made my purchase. Got the SD100 and the S230 (last year's model). Only difference I can see is in the memory (SD vs. CF) so now I am going to try and find out which to keep. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I have to go to Scarborough Town Centre now with my mom for some more shopping but I want to chronicle this all later. I'm sure it'll be an adventure.

No comments: