Monday, December 08, 2003

One down. One to go.

I got my snowboard this weekend. Bought a Lamar Mission board with Lamar bindings. Also got a padded bag, installation of bindings and a crappy coupon booklet of lift tickets. All of that came to approx $350 so I think I did pretty well.

Now, it's the Digital Camera. It's between the Canon SD100 and Canon S400. If you have an suggestions - please let me know as I am having a tough time making my decision.

Weekend was good overall. Battled some traffic in the shopping malls. Still have the little Christmas Shopping that I have to do. Went for some YUMMY Thai food on Friday night to a place called Thai House on the Beaches. Went to Bombay Bhel for YUMMY Indian food yesterday night. We went to the Yonge/Eglinton location for the first time yesterday and it was just as good as the Richmond Hill location. Saw my niece Ankita tonight - she is so awesome. We played and coloured and hung out. I can't wait to see her again. It sucks that her and her mom will be moving to New Jersey this summer once she finished grade 1.

Time for bed now. I have to get some rest. Got some big stuff on the go with work for this week...

No comments: