Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Beach Wolleyball

Had my first game tonight as I mentioned this morning. I am playing in the Toronto East Sport and Social Club and decided to join the league as an individual this time around. Figured it would give me a good chance to work on my game as well as meet some new peeps. I got there early so I was waiting around for the rest of my teammates. Slowly they started trickling in. Some promising players, others not so much (I fit in between those two categories). So, how was my team you ask? Not so good, I answer. We lost all 5 games today so we will be seeded quite low (since today was a round robin). That might turn out to be in our favour though because we'll be against some easier teams. Once we get our act together, we might hopefully click cause we definitely had flashes of brilliance.

When it comes to beach volleyball, I've noticed that I LOVE to dig and dive everywhere. I was covered in sand by the end of it...in my eye, in my mouth, up my nose, down my shorts - sand everywhere. And as a result...it got all over my car too.

Hopefully our next games go a lot smoother.


No comments: