Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Notice of Omission

I was reminded that I failed to recap one of the events of last weekend. I am sorry to all involved and hope that you accept my apology. What I missed talking about was the much anticipated KKK weekend extravaganza. Now, you may be thinking...what is that brown boy doing talking about that acronym. Well, it actually stands for Krazy Ketan's Karnival. It was a Marathi reunion of sorts with Kdot, G, Ashwat and Myself chilling out for an evening. Except this time, it was in a venue other than one of our parents homes. We were at Kdot and Raq's new place. Our first venture over there as a group since the painting weekend back about a month ago. We had a great time bbqing, playing Xbox (me at tennis, them at halo), playing poker (g continued the theory that first timers in texas hold 'em almost always win) and watching some movies - especially Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Great weekend with the boys as always. We were lazy and pathetic at times which made it even better. Didn't sleep till about 6:00 am on Monday morning so that really killed most of this week as a result. However, it was totally worth it.

Now, it's bed time cause I gotta be in London tomorrow morning by 9:00 am. It's 12:00 midnight now so that means I am only going to get 6 hours of sleep. That really sucks!

No comments: