Wednesday, May 12, 2004

E-mail Issues

As has happened to others...my uwaterloo e-mail address is all done. I was having problems connecting to the server and downloading mail so I recently just bumped it from out Outlook Mail Servers. Two things have happened as a result. My junk mail has significantly dropped (a good thing) but my regular mail has also gone down. I'm not sure why though because everyone uses my "canada.com" address to the best of my knowledge. I don't know anyone that was using my uwaterloo address. I suppose I just like getting e-mail and now that I'm not getting as much...it seems less.

Now I still have that little issues of a website that I have to take care of... Rather, stuff I need to change like adding the ability to view/store pictures, make comments, etc.

I've got my first beach volleyball game tonight at Ashbridge's.
Hopefully it doesn't rain! But, I think it will...

No comments: