Saturday, December 14, 2002

It's Saturday morning and wow did I have a crazy night yesterday. It was nuts because of one reason, and one reason only. WINE. I had a little too much...well, a lot too much but we don't have to get into details. I've only passed out due to drinking a couple of times in my life but it happened again yesterday. I went to an office Christmas party. It was at the house of one of our bosses (well, not my boss but the boss of some of my friends). She had an absolutely gorgeous and HUGE house. The insuite bathroom for the master bedroom is bigger than my room here in Milwaukee and absolutely dwarfs my room back home. There is a jacuzzi and the shower has two shower heads on each wall...very efficient for cleaning I guess.

I forgot to tell you guys...last Sunday I had a driving lesson with Dave in his RSX. It started out pretty bad but by the end, I was doing a lot better with the stick. Since his car is a sports car, it was tougher to get into first gear because it revs so high when you just touch the pedal. I gotta keep practicing but I definitely feel like I'm learning.I need to know how to drive standard cause next week in Paris/Italy, I am going to be driving with my family in a rental car.

I think that I'm going to take a nap now cause I still kind of feel like a tub of poo.

No comments: