Sunday, December 15, 2002

Wow, I feel a lot better now. I am well rested - all I did today was sleep. Last night was a lot of fun but at the expense of how I felt today...not so great. Tonight, I went to our TSLP Christmas party and it was pretty good. It was cool to chill out with my classmates. We had this White Elephant gift exchange where you bring a present and then each person gets a number. The first person picks a gift and you just go from there. The cool part is that as each next person's turn comes - they can take the gift from anyone who has already chosen, or they can choose one for themselves. Today, we were supposed to bring a gift that was funny or cheesy or something...I bought condiments and gave that as my gift (ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo, bbq, ranch and sweet/sour sauce). It was a pretty funny gift...I though but also kind of useful. A lot of the other stuff was crap.

I gotta start thinking about my Europe trip. I leave in 5.5 days and I haven't packed or thought about what to take or anything. I should start wrapping my head around that. It's just that I am pretty busy and not sure when I will get to it. Packing for my backpacking trip this summer was easier cause it was summer stuff which isn't very big and bulky. This is going to be harder cause it's winter and I have to have sweaters and pants.

Haven't said hello to many of you in a while so here goes:

Etch - hope you are enjoying your relaxing days and getting ready for the new job. you wanna plan that boarding trip for the 31st?
Smith - how was the first week of work buddy? hope it's going well
Karen - miss you man. i am trying to see if i can find some cheap milwaukee - seattle flights...hopefully in the new year. when you going to be in toronto for the holidays?
Christine - congrats for finishing this term of school. can't wait to see you in toronto
Luen - work sounds good...it was great to speak with you yesterday. we gots to do this boarding trip
Ingrid - you around town over the holidays? esso still kicking but?
Amisha - half way through school, eh? wow...time flies
Julie - what are you doing over the holidays? chilling in so-cal or going anywhere?
Malloy - haven't heard from you in a while. you never replied to my e-mail. by the way, the new computer looks awesome - well done.
Kevin - new site is absolutely money. how do you find the time to do that man? it is really impressive
Tai - the job going good? it's been a few months now so i guess the "new" feeling is wearing off. cook any gourmet feasts lately?
Flo - what's up with you? celestica still paying the bills? any news to report?

No comments: