Thursday, December 19, 2002

Well ladies and gentlemen, I just finished my six sigma training and I just wrote my online test (well, I've been doing the test in portions for the last 3 days). I passed so now, I am an official greenbelt (well, I still gotta do a project but I am definitely getting there). The test was pretty hard but I persevered and applied my stats knowledge. I am starting to sound like a nerd but I actually don't mind this stats stuff. I am understanding it. Damn man - when Smith and I took that BIOL 361 Experimental Design course last year in 4B, who would have thunk that it would have been as beneficial as it has been. To be honest, when we graduated - we both said that that was one of the most beneficial courses we've ever taken (in terms of actual good stuff that we learned). Now - with this Six Sigma stuff, I am applying it and learning more. I can totally see how stats and process design is very important in the business world.

I am off to the gym now (for the last time of 2002) and then, I'm going to come back to finish packing for Europe. Wanna get that done by about 10:00 cause tonight - we are hitting up downtown Milwaukee for one last time before 2003 as most people are going home or elsewhere for the holidays.

Talk to ya'll later,

No comments: