Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Quick note. I went to the Raptors game tonight here in Milwaukee. It was fantastic! The Raptors won (ending their 4 game losing streak) in overtime by a 122 - 117 score. It was such a fun evening. I was the only Raptors fan cheering in my entire section of the stadium. I definitely gots some stares throughout as I was heckling The Bucks and their fans. Lindsay Hunter hit a huge three with 1.5 seconds left on the clock to tie the game at 104 and send it to overtime. Then in overtime, the Raptors came back from another 7 point deficit to take the lead, and this time, didn't look back. What a great game and great time. I went with 13 friends (all from work) that I organized this outing for. Hopefully, they all had a good time. But really - how could you not have had a good time. The game was entertaining and I'm sure that I probably looked pretty stupid at times wearing my purple headband and dancing/cheering all alone.

A great night no doubt. I was just on the phone with work, then Dell Customer Service cause my laptop LCD screen is really bruck up. There was this 1 inch thick vertical line down the right side for about a month now. But today, when I turned it on, there is also this turquoise tinge all over wherever it should be white. Needless to say, typing this blog is very hard on the eyes right now (see what i go through for you guys). During the call, as he was taking my info to get a new LCD sent to me - he had to ask me a series of questions. The first was "Is this machine going to be used in any activities involving nuclear weapons and/or the creation of them?" The other one regarded "my current status in the U.S. - they wanted to know if I was a spy or going to use this machine for secret government activity, etc" That was some funny stuff....

Off to bed now. Big training day ahead of me!

No comments: