Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I am going to bed WAY TOO LATE and as a result, I am getting really tired at work every day in the afternoon. i gotta start changing that cause all it takes is one chance of the wrong person coming by my cube and then it's over. I have fallen asleep 4 times already while writing a blog. Think that's a sign? Me think so too. Quickly...let me recap the weekend:

Wednesday night - my bro arrived from London
Thursday night - his pseudo-surprise party with most of his buddies (who are still in Toronto)
Friday night - Inside and Up Lounge
Saturday night - Dave's BBQ Party, Korean Grill House for Rachel's b-day and then Fez Batik for Samp's B-day
Sunday - golf at Uplands in the morning with UW Posse, saw The Italian Job with KB last night as well. That was a cool movie and I just wanna drive a mini now.

Well I've fallen asleep about 3 more times now so I'll proofread this blog in the morning.
Night

No comments: