Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Night folks (or should I say morning). I am once again up on my computer when I should be sleeping. Man, my sleeping habits royally suck and that is totally why I get so tired at work in the afternoon. I must say though that the last hour or so of chatting with Jacelyn on MSN was amazing. I met her last year in Kuala Lumpur through a friend and we've kept in sporadic contact over the past year. However recently, we reconnected and have been talking about everything. She really opens my eyes ot a lot of things and a lot of different viewpoints and angles of looking at situations so that is great. She is now is the land of Oz doing school and then after...who knows (kinda like a lot of us; me included). Also chatted briefly with Christine tonight and realized that it had been much too long since her and I spoke. And now, I'm speaking with Cantos and her and I definitely need to catch up.

MY DAMN NEIGHBOUR IS PLAYING THE MUSIC AGAIN!!!!!!!! WHAT AN INCONSIDERATE A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My uncle and aunt from India arrived today. They are my dad's older brother and his wife. Both are in their 70's and this is their first trip outside of India. They have been in the States for the past couple months with their son so now they are in Canada. In my broken Marathi on the way home from the airport, I told them that Canada is better than the U.S. so let's see what they think when they leave in a week. Also, my brother is coming back to Toronto tomorrow for the weekend. It'll be cool to chill with him (haven't seen him since February actually). Got a busy crazy weekend ahead of me actually...

Summer Sizzler starts tomorrow. For those that don't know. That is the weekly summer Dragonboat racing series where it is 1 on 1 races. It is quite an awesome and unique event. My crew's first race is tomorrow...By the way, that is my crew (Fox 22) in the expert division. Not sure why we're there but I don't think it is going to be pretty. Hopefully I am pleasantly surprised.

Now it's good night for real.
AND PHUCK YOU YOU DAMN NEIGHBOUR!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for swearing)

No comments: