Tuesday, March 12, 2002

first of all...6 months since september 11. i can't believe that it's been that long. so, what is the state of the world 6 months later? better off? worse off? i'm not quite sure. there is so much hatred and fear today. so many people are fighting to end that but their fighting just instills more of it. i really don't know the answer but i hope the big decision makers know what is going on. there are times that i really love living in this little bubble universe that we have here at university. our entire life is here within a 10 minute radius. no huge outside pressures directly affecting us on a day to day basis. it can feel a little closed off at times but it is pretty comforting.

my thoughts and prayers are with all those that have lost loved ones over the past 6 months...

it's late. quick update and then off to bed. tonight has been an interesting evening. i've been home since about 4:00 pm and since then...i've done much of nothing but a whole lot of something. make sense? i thought so. well, i read some articles online for my B2B presentation for awhile. then, i fell asleep for about 10 minutes at my desk cause i was tired from my workout at the gym today. so, i decided to take an ice cold shower to wake myself up. damn, that worked like a charm! and it was pretty refreshing actually...could actually feel my heart pumping faster (kinda weird actually). then, worked on travel plans for my trip. e-mailed my travel agent who i had pretty much finalized everything with this morning...but now, i've got new info and realize that my rates are a lot higher than any of my comrades who are going on this trip. my travel agent is gonna hate me now but i don't care cause if i can save 500 bones, you damn right, i'm gonna do that! after that, i started and finished my portion of the accounting assignment that is due on friday. then, i started my advertising assignment but didn't get really far cause i started looking at NCAA stuff. i can't get enough of this tournament and i am so excited for friday when i am watching 4 games!!! then, it was dinner time. our kitchen is bare to say the least. two whole levels of our fridge are absolutely empty. i don't think that i've ever seen it like that before. for dinner i had a slice of toast, a glass of water, some fried rice, an orange and a granola bar. sound good? it wasn't. after that, back to NCAA stuff but then tchao and smith came home. then, me and tchao went on our much needed grocery trip and i was to buy some items for smith and malloy as well. we got to Zehrs. were actually there till 10:30 (30 minutes after it closed!). we were the last two in there. tchao forgot his wallet so i paid for my groceries, his and a bit of smith's so that turned out to be an expensive night for the VISA (that won't last long though). after coming back, made a quick snack...watched some lettermen and then guess what, more NCAA stuff. then, me, tchao and smith went to McGinnis' for wings and drinks. kris was supposed to meet us there but didn't end up coming. anyway, it was fun but damn, that was pretty expensive and right now my tummy hurts so that ain't good.

off to bed now.
damn, i've got a lot of work to do tomorrow!

(and wednesday)
(and thursday)

No comments: