Sunday, March 10, 2002

i have been in this house TOO long. in fact, since i came home after road hockey on friday evening at around 5:30 - i have only gone outside for a total of about 15 minutes (last night to go to the convenience store to buy some ice cream). that is quite crazy actually. i am sick of my room. gotta get out and get some fresh air. actually, i am even more sick of soybeans. i am finally done (well, actually...still gotta do my conclusion but pretty much done) my bioprocessing paper. i did it pretty quickly actually. rather surprised. i pretty much started and finished it in about 3.5 days. ended up with almost 5500 words so that was pretty crazy.

now, it's on to B2B and Advertising. Oh yes, Accounting and Spanish as well.

MARCH MADNESS IS HERE!!!!

The games that we are going to see are:

Texas Tech. (6) v. Southern Illinois (11)
Georgia (3) v. Murray St. (14)
Creighton (12) v. Florida (5)
Illinois (4) v. San Diego St. (13)

I am really excited and gotta fill out my bracket soon too. Before that happens though...I've gotta set up a pool on the web so I can defend my title from last year. This tournament is the best sporting event every year. So many awesome games. Such heart. The do or die format is wicked. The only thing better is Canadian Olympic Hockey!

This week (only 4 days) is gonna fly by. Before I know it, I will be in a van on my way to Chicago...gonna miss the Grad Ball so that sucks but Chicago will be great. This is one of those times that I wish I could be in two places at once.

No comments: