Saturday, March 30, 2002

in scarborough right now. came here this morning. i picked up my new glasses and contacts today so that is good. no longer am i sporting the grade 12 styles! nothing wrong with that at all. i have been really tired all day long today...perhaps the last 3 weeks of crap sleep is catching up with me. i was falling asleep at agincourt library today when i was reading my harley davidson case for advertising. i also also falling asleep after dinner tonight while my cousin yogi, his wife marilyn and her parents were still here.

once again, my mom made a fantastic dinner. i can only pray that i will be half as good a cook as she is when i get older. she makes the best everything in the whole world. damn, what would i do without my mom's cooking???

i found out some more good stuff for my trip. got some good books and maps about india, bali, thailand, singapore and japan. also, yogi's good friend is a travel agent in india and he'll be able to help me with my bangkok - bombay return flight and my internal travel within india.

the final four is set - monday night at 9:00 pm EST - (5) Indiana Hoosiers vs. (1) Maryland Terrapins.
should be a really good game.
i am definitely looking forward to this game.

i saw angela's ashes last night. really touching movie about an irish immigrant family and their problems in the united states and back home in ireland. speaking of irish, bioprocessing class on thursday night was hilarious. after class, Dr. Ward (who is irish - that is for those of you who didn't clue in to my brilliant segway a sentence ago) took us all out for drinks at the bomber. take a look at the fun that was had by all....

No comments: