Saturday, March 23, 2002

here i am ladies and gentleman. back in scarborough chillin' with my parents -

just maxin's and relaxin'. shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. when a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighbourhood. i got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in _____".

ok, couldn't think of a good enough ending to that so i just decided to end it. today, i got up at 7:00 am!!! i was back in scarborough by about 8:30. i dropped off 4 rolls of film for developing this morning, got a haircut (i look pretty damn good now, if i do say so myself), had some yummy upama for lunch with ma and pa. this afternoon - i got my passport photos taken, bought an india and a thailand travel book, bought new glasses frames and now tonight, dinner with suhas and watching some basketball.

tomorrow - homework. I PROMISE!!!

No comments: