Saturday, March 02, 2002

Just got back from the Pocketdwellers show. They were the headliners tonight and put on another 2 hour epic performance. Most of the solos were awesome. Both guitars...sounded great. Drums...very slick. And the DJ...very chillin' Moses Mayes orchestra opened and I liked their sound...wanna here more of them. Damn, the Pocketdwellers are a really awesome band and I hope that they succeed. Everyone that I know...please support these guys and go watch them when they're in your area. They are fantastic. Totally musically gifted and damn FUN!!! Jen - happy birthday once again today. Pretty wicked party you had there..there were 25 of us in all at that shindig this evening. The Revival was a really nice venue so if you're ever going to a show there, check it out...pretty slick. Cristine/Dave - especially good to see you tonight.

Yeah, we got funding today for uwscibus.net so me and Ruth can get this thing out of archives and back online. Stay tuned all ya'll sci-busers...it'll be here shortly.

Further planning for my trip was done today. Some travel agents got back to me with quotes on flights etc. I need to haggle those prices a bit but it's definitely a good start.

All in all, a fantastic day and a wonderful start to the weekend.
It's now 5:00 am and I've gotta go to bed. DAMN, this was not supposed to be this late a night.

No comments: