Friday, March 08, 2002

Tchao just showed off his voice recognition software on his iPac. Damn, i hate that devious. Not because it's crappy or anything. Only because it is better than mine and I am damn envious. Why did I buy a Handspring Visor? No one knows the answer to that mystery.

Bioprocessing is going well so far. I'm at about 750 out of 5000 words. Will get to 1000 tonight and then from tomorrow onwards, the sky's the limit. Should be done by Sunday night. Ask me then and I'll let you know if I was successful. In case you were wondering, I am writing about Soy and it's effectiveness as a Dairy Substitute.

Are my priorities in the right place these days? All I've done over the last few weeks is trip stuff. I've been planning my grad trip like crazy...there is so much to be done and planned properly and I just wanna make sure that it all runs so smoothly. So far, the plan is looking really good. I'm getting what I want and going where I want so you can't really ask for anything more, eh? Here's the stripped down version:

indonesia:
- bali

singapore
malaysia

thailand:
- phuket
- surat thani
- ko samui
- bangkok

india:
- bombay
- pune
- ratnagiri
- ganpathipule
- vijaydurg (my dad's village when he was a kid)
- goa
- bangalore (the real silicon valley)
- mysore
- cochin
- kerala
- kovalum beach
- kanyakumari (the point where the arabian sea, the bay of bengal and the indian ocean meet)
- chennai
- madras

japan:
- tokyo

all that from april 23 - june 12. seems like a lot but i think that i am alloting enough time in each place. and, i am only going to certain areas of the countries that i am interested in so all is good. in total, 5 countries. gonna be a blast!

before i leave...one other fine thing has happened this evening. actually two. 1) we played a great road hockey game tonight and 2) the raptors ENDED the losing streak. let's see what happens now...dare i say it. playoffs?

No comments: