Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Excitement...of two different kinds

The NHL Playoffs are so exciting. Especially when a game goes into overtime. Like the Habs and Bruins are right now. It's the second overtime period and there are about 10 minutes remaining. I am listening to the game online on nhl.com and will run to the TV once a goal is scored. This way, I can look into trying to get some work done cause I was on the road all day yesterday and today. And will be for the rest of this week.

Just after I finished typing that paragraph...Murray scored the game winner for the Bruins. Kovalev ran into Souray in the neutral zone and the puck went free to Murray who skated in and scored on the short side. There were several goats in this game including Rivet for icing the puck, Julian (the coach) for not having Perrault on the ice for the final faceoff in the Habs zone and although he scored 2 goals tonight, I think that Ribeiro's acting job at the end of Game 3 has changed the officiating in this series...

Speaking of Montreal - My cousin, Vishwanath (Yogesh), just called and him and his wife, Marilyn had a baby daughter on Monday. Her name is Tanesha. Besides my one cousin Ulka, all of the men in my family so far had boys. So now Ulka and Tanesha are the only females. They seem so happy and I'm very excited for them. I can't wait to go Montreal to visit them.

No comments: