Tuesday, April 06, 2004

On the road

Sleeping in a hotel bed. Showering with the small shampoo, soap and conditioner bottles. Working out in cramped gyms. Eating out for every meal. I guess as they say - that is life on the road. I've been here in the hotel since Monday and will be here till Thursday. My room this time around isn't as nice as the last time I stayed at this hotel. It's still a nice place but man, the restaurant in here sucks. The service is so slow and the food is pretty crap.

So, did you watch the NCAA final last night? It was pretty boring actually. The game was a blowout very soon after it started. Okafor was great. I wonder how he will do in the NBA.

I did win close to $200 in the NCAA pools I was in so that was pretty cool. That is 2 years in a row that I've won all the pools I'm in. I guess I'm doing something right in these pools. I also came back and finished second in my NHL Hockey Pool for the regular season. And now, I am entering an NHL playoff pool so we'll see how that one goes.

Well, it's time for bed. My bed was "turned-down" tonight. How often do you get that kinda service?
Later,

No comments: